- The Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (the studio members of the Motion Picture Association) in obtaining a $50 million stipulated judgment and permanent injunction against pirate streaming service, Omniverse.
- Disney, Lucasfilm, Fox, Warner Bros., Marvel, New Line, and Turner Entertainment, in winning a $62.4 million jury verdict in a copyright infringement and circumvention action against VidAngel.
- Disney, Lucasfilm and Marvel in obtaining a preliminary injunction in a copyright infringement action against Redbox.
- The National Fire Protection Association, a major standard-setting organization, in litigation challenging whether standards lose their copyright protection when government bodies incorporate them by reference.
- SoundExchange on behalf of the major and indie record companies and recording artists in a Copyright Royalty Board proceeding to set statutory royalty rates owed by webcasters for non-interactive music streaming in the United States through the year 2020.
Technology Litigation & Counseling
Ms. Ehler spent four months seconded as in-house product counsel for Square, Inc., during which Ms. Ehler advised business teams on legal issues including privacy, copyright and trademark, consumer protection laws, as well as contract negotiation and drafting.
Since then, she has applied her knowledge, both litigating on behalf of tech clients, but also advises clients from startups to public companies on issues ranging from automatic renewal laws, to contract compliance and dispute resolution, to arbitration clauses.