Seth Goldman is a bankruptcy partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Mr. Goldman’s practice includes representing debtors, creditors, shareholders, independent directors and special board committees, official and ad hoc committees, investors in corporate restructurings and parties in bankruptcy-related litigation.
Mr. Goldman’s public representations include:
- iHeart Communications in its restructuring.
- Berry Petroleum Company LLC in its bankruptcy case.
- Payless Holdings LLC in its bankruptcy case.
- The Gymboree Corporation in its bankruptcy case.
- First Lien & DIP Lender in Freedom Communications.
- Texas Competitive Electric Holdings LLC group of companies in the Energy Future Holdings bankruptcy cases.
- Edison International in the Edison Mission Energy bankruptcy cases.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in the Residential Capital LLC bankruptcy cases.
- The Official Committee of Syms Equity Securities Holders in the Chapter 11 reorganization of Syms Corp./Filene’s Basement.
- Wasserstein & Co. in the Harry & David bankruptcy cases.
- Southern California Edison in the Calpine, A123, Cal Solar 10, and Clear Peak bankruptcy cases.
- Pasadena Playhouse, serving as debtor's counsel, in reorganizing the more than 100-year-old cultural institution.
Mr. Goldman frequently writes and lectures on issues in bankruptcy and is a contributing author to Collier on Bankruptcy, as well as a former governor and current treasurer for the Financial Lawyers Conference.