Our attorneys and clients recognize that talented, experienced support staff are an integral part of any successful legal team. Munger, Tolles & Olson has 200 attorneys and 252 additional employees, including administrative, paralegal and other professional support staff positions. Our firm provides an exciting and collaborative work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package to all eligible employees, which is why nearly half of our non-attorney employees have been with Munger Tolles for 10 years or more.
Munger Tolles’s non-attorney employee benefits typically include:
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, for employees and their families (including domestic partners) effective on the first day of employment with the firm.
- Ten days paid vacation during the first year of employment (up to 20 days in subsequent years).
- Eight paid sick/personal emergency days per year, credited as of each Jan. 1 (or on your date of hire on a pro-rated annual basis).
- Paid holidays, effective from the first day of employment.
- Disability insurance, which offers benefits after 90 days of continuous disability.
- Generous employee retirement plan benefits, effective on the next occurring Jan. 1 or July 1, after one full year of employment.
- Discretionary annual bonus, typically awarded in December based on performance and longevity.
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Monthly transportation allowance.
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Confidential 24-hour employee assistance plan for employees and household members.
- Cash bonuses for successful new hire referrals.
- Business casual dress policy and casual Fridays.
- Monthly staff lunches.
- A friendly and supportive environment marked by teamwork, cooperation and justifiable pride in our firm and its values.
- Discount insurance--Auto, home, and pet.
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, marital or domestic partner status, family care status, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, genetic characteristic, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.