The Munger, Tolles & Olson corporate finance practice specializes in representing borrowers in connection with their most important fundraising transactions, including public and private debt offerings, secured and unsecured credit lines and acquisition financings for M&A deals. We also represent issuers and shareholders in a variety of equity transactions, including primary and secondary public offerings, as well as traditional private placements.
From helping create the first-ever security with a negative interest rate to negotiating a joint venture to finance a multi-billion-dollar cross-border acquisition, Munger Tolles attorneys offer customized service that helps our clients achieve their specific business needs. Our broad range of experience means we can handle everything from replacing a commercial credit line to issuing a highly structured financial product.
A sample of our recent corporate financing and capital markets work includes representing:
- Air Lease Corporation, a startup that has quickly become a leading force in the aircraft leasing business, in more than $2.8 billion in debt and equity issuances, and its $900 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Berkshire Hathaway in the public offering and sale of approximately $13 billion of debt securities since 2012.
- Edison International in a $400 million public offering of senior notes.
- James Campbell Company in the refinancing of its credit facilities.
- KB Home in the public offering and sale of approximately $2 billion of debt and equity securities since 2012.
- Southern California Edison in the issuance of trust preferred securities.
Judith T. Kitano (213) 683-9252
Michael J. O'Sullivan (213) 683-9525