Munger, Tolles & Olson earned 45 rankings in Chambers USA 2017. Continuing last year’s success, our 200-lawyer firm received 33 attorney rankings and 12 practice group rankings.
The firm obtained Band 1 rankings in California in the following litigation categories: General Commercial; Media & Entertainment; Securities; and White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations.
Highlights of our 2017 rankings include:
- Ronald L. Olson recognized among Chambers USA’s “Senior Statesmen.”
- Two “Star Individuals”: Brad D. Brian (California, Litigation: General Commercial) and John W. Spiegel (California, Litigation: Securities).
- Three nationally ranked attorneys: Mr. Brian (Band 1 – Litigation: Trial Lawyers); Mr. Spiegel (Band 3 – Securities: Litigation); and Daniel P. Collins (Band 4 – Appellate Law).
- Seven Band 1 attorney rankings.
- Two attorneys recognized as “Up and Coming”: Misty M. Sanford (California, Real Estate) and Samuel T. Greenberg (California, Tax).
Chambers USA described our practice areas as:
Litigation – California
“Calls upon a stable of leading trial and appellate advocates, notable for their breadth of expertise and deep experience.”
Corporate/M&A – Southern California
“Strong team of highly competent attorneys well versed in major corporate transactions across a range of industries.”
Media and Entertainment Litigation – California
“Frequently sought out to represent leading film and television studios, record companies and trade associations in complex, industry-shaping litigation.”
White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – California
“Benefits from a highly regarded bench of litigators, including a number of former federal prosecutors, with excellent credentials in trial court and investigatory proceedings.”
Information about Chambers USA and Munger Tolles’ complete profile with rankings is available here.