Sarah L. Graham is a corporate associate in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities law compliance and corporate governance. In the mergers and acquisitions area, she has worked on public company deals and private company acquisitions, having represented clients on both the buy-side and sell-side.
- Independent directors of DreamWorks Animation in the sale of DreamWorks to NBCUniversal for $3.8 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in its $37.2 billion acquisition of Precision Castparts Corp. and its $28 billion acquisition, together with 3G Capital, of H.J. Heinz Company.
- Beats Music in the company’s acquisition by Apple.
- KB Home, a homebuilder, in its recent public offerings of common stock and senior notes.
- Lindsay Corporation in its acquisition of Elecsys Corporation.
Prior to joining Munger Tolles, Ms. Graham was an associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett in New York and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Richard J. Holwell of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
She was named to the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Ms. Graham received her law degree from Columbia Law School, where she was named a James Kent Scholar and served as a notes editor of the Columbia Law Review.
Ms. Graham is a member of the state bars of California, New York and Massachusetts.