Munger, Tolles & Olson has represented numerous clients in FCPA investigations around the globe, including Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies as well as individual officers, directors and employees. We have consistently succeeded in negotiating successful resolutions with the U.S. Department of Justice, the SEC and foreign prosecutorial agencies.
What distinguishes us
- We have handled investigations in all the FCPA “hot spots”: Latin America, Southeast and Central Asia, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
- Our team of FCPA professionals includes more than 10 former federal prosecutors and other attorneys with extensive experience in sensitive investigations and DOJ/SEC enforcement matters.
- Our 1:1 partner-to-associate ratio means we use lean, closely knit teams to conduct FCPA investigations in a cost-efficient manner.
- We have significant experience in counseling companies on establishing compliance programs to prevent FCPA issues from arising in the first place.
- We have handled FCPA matters across a range of industries, including information technology, security systems, electronics, finance, medical devices, telecommunications, manufacturing, and logistics.
- We use cutting-edge tools to review large volumes of documents quickly and efficiently, resulting in a more cost-effective approach.
Joseph D. Lee (213) 683-9157
Jerome C. Roth (415) 512-4010
Gregory J. Weingart (213) 683-9571