Jasmine M. Roberts is a corporate associate in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Her practice focuses on various forms of mergers and acquisitions, including private auctions involving bids from both strategic and financial purchasers, and other forms of business transactions, such as equity and debt financings. Ms. Roberts is passionate about the arts and entertainment, particularly digital media, and focuses her pro bono practice on representation of arts and education-focused individuals and entities, such as museums and literary and educational organizations.
Ms. Roberts graduated cum laude from NYU School of Law, where she was an executive editor of the NYU Law Review and a scholar in the Jacobson Leadership Program in Law and Business. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Roberts provided advisory services to directors and senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies via the Corporate Executive Board's Audit Committee Leadership Forum and General Counsel Roundtable practices.
Ms. Roberts is a member of the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles County Bar Association Center for Justice (formerly the Los Angeles County Bar Foundation).
- Beats Electronics LLC, a major headphone and audio products company, in the company's and Beats Music's $3 billion acquisition by Apple and in other significant equity transactions and acquisitions
- BlackLine Systems, an enterprise financial software company, in its sale of a majority interest to Silver Lake Sumeru
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, in its general corporate matters
- HealthCare Partners, in its acquisition by DaVita Inc. in a cash and stock transaction valued at $4.42 billion
- 99 Cents Only Stores, in the closing of its $1.6 billion going private sale to Ares Management and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board