Christina P. Moniodis is a corporate associate in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Her practice covers various types of business transactions, including private equity and investment fund transactions, corporate governance matters and mergers and acquisitions.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in its acquisition of a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, which included a Miami-based television station, in a deal valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- The Yucaipa Companies in the formation of A-Grade Investments, a venture capital fund created by Ron Burkle, Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary to invest in technology start-up companies.
- The Daily Journal Corporation in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets and liabilities of ISD Corporation, which provides software solutions for the judicial community and legal industry.
- Private equity funds, venture capital funds and hybrid funds in connection with fund formation, offering of interests, management structures, and securities laws compliance.
- Sellers and purchasers in aircraft acquisitions and sales, including 1031 exchanges.
Ms. Moniodis’ pro bono practice focuses on assisting exempt and nonprofit organizations with incorporation, tax exemptions and general governance issues. She has represented organizations including LIFT-Los Angeles, Futures Without Violence, St. Theodore Greek Orthodox Church and Energetics Education.
Prior to joining Munger Tolles, Ms. Moniodis served as an intern for the White House Counsel’s Office, as well as for the Eastern District of New York United States Attorney’s Office.
She received her law degree from Yale Law School, where she served as a senior editor of the Yale Law Journal and as a Coker Fellow in constitutional law.